Monday, April 6, 2009

Meeting of the Minds


I think there's a need for more forums for teachers and parents to come together to communicate openly, honestly, and respectfully about their thoughts on education. I'd like this blog to serve as such a forum. I'll share my ideas and I encourage other teachers, parents, and any interested parties to do the same. I generally try to avoid using cliches, but in this case I think the cliche is true: teachers and parents need to be partners in their children's education. In order to find success as partners, and ultimately succeed in providing quality education for children, teachers and parents must find ways to communicate openly, honestly, and respectfully. Similarly, teachers need to come together with each other to share ideas and collaborate. I invite you to tell me what's on your mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment